What is a Private Investigator?
Private detectives, also known as private investigators (PIs) are individuals who find facts and analyze information. They then provide this information to the client. Their areas of investigation can include legal, financial, and personal matters. PIs offer many services like verifying a person’s background, locating a missing person and even investigating marital infidelity. If you need help obtaining information or evidence, you should consider hiring a private investigator.
Specialized Resource Group (SRG) is a licensed and, insured private investigation and security firm based in Orange County, California. The team at SRG offers more than 20 years of experience in providing private investigation services to individuals and businesses. SRG is customer-oriented and strives to provide high quality service throughout California, the US and even internationally. If you need to hire a private investigator, look no further than the professional and discreet team at SRG.
What Personal Private Investigative Services Does SRG Provide?
Specialized Resource Group offers a variety of investigative services including those dealing with personal matters. When you hire a private investigator from SRG, you will receive professional and discreet services, no matter how large or small the job may be. Our range of private investigation services include:
- Asset Searches & Background Checks – Our comprehensive and confidential nationwide asset search ensures that you have relevant information on bank accounts, brokerage accounts, property, vehicles, credit, business affiliations and other valuable information. SRG fully complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. Before we conduct an asset search we must have a permissible purpose. During the search, no contact is made with the subject and no pretexts are used to obtain financial and/or background information
- Child Custody Investigations – The team at SRG conducts in depth investigations and covert surveillance operations that focus on providing you with the evidence you need to provide the courts to best determine the suitability of a parent in a child custody case
- Investigation of Marital Infidelity – If you think your spouse is cheating, let SRG help you find proof of infidelity so you can move forward and take the next steps in your life. We assure you that we are professionals and that your case will remain completely confidential
- Locating People – If you need help locating a debtor, missing person, runaway teen or even a long lost relative, the licensed private investigators at SRG are the right answer. We specialize in finding people in a quick and cost effective way. Our team of professionals have access to data, sources and other specialists that will get us results
- Surveillance – When it is appropriate and authorized, SRG can assign an investigative team to engage in surveillance to gather crucial information
Along with personal investigative services, SRG also offers legal, business and insurance investigative services. When you are debating about hiring a private investigator, consider the many options SRG can offer you. We can help you gather the information you need.
Is It Expensive to Hire a Private Investigator?
“How much are private investigators?” is a common question that those who need investigative services ask. Many people are fearful that they will not be able to afford the services of a PI, though they may desperately need them. While some private investigation firms are expensive, the team at SRG offers competitive and fair pricing. With SRG, every client receives a free initial consultation. During this consultation, you will see the fees and scope of work well laid out and understood before any services are rendered. Once we have agreed on a price and scope of work, our highly trained private investigators in Los Angeles and Orange County will begin. With SRG, no case is too large or too small. If you are interested to see what SRG can offer you, call today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Why Hire a Private Investigator from SRG?
Specialized Resource Group is a licensed and full service private investigation and security firm that is based in Southern California. For over 20 years, the team at SRG have been leaders in using emerging investigative techniques and innovative technology to solve highly complex and extremely sensitive issues for clients, including individuals and businesses.
The team members at SRG are highly experienced professionals who possess backgrounds in law enforcement, the United States military and even private sector investigative specialists. Our skilled team members create a dynamic and experienced team unit that offers a variety of skill sets to help clients with a variety of issues. If you fear your spouse is cheating, you need to locate a missing person or you need to investigate a potential hire’s background, call SRG today. When you call and set up your free initial consultation, we can show you how SRG can help you with your personal, legal or business investigative issue today!