Specialized Resource Group Private Investigator Orange County
Specialized Resource Group is a private investigation firm in southern California that offers not only investigative services but also bodyguard services, location of missing persons, personal security for individuals and guard services for companies as well as all other security- and investigative-related assistance our clients require. If you need the services of a private investigator in Orange County, we can provide a professional detective or PI who will work with you to protect you and discover all important information necessary to assist you in your case.
With Specialized Resource Group, you can rest assured that your case will be handled discreetly and professionally.
What Investigative Services Does SRG Provide?
Specialized Resource Group offers a complete spectrum of resources including the services of professional private investigators , security services for individuals and companies and threat analysis. However, our focus continues to be on providing the best private investigation services possible for our clients, no matter how big or small their needs.
Our investigative services include:
- Location of missing persons. We may be able to find those who are missing through records searches and other investigative means. If you are trying to locate a lost relative, former spouse or a grown child, we can offer you the help you need to identify and locate the whereabouts of those with whom you have lost touch.
- Investigations of marital infidelity. Our marital investigations are very useful in compiling evidence for a divorce. We can investigate online and offline behavior discreetly to help you find the information you need to support your divorce petition. We can also help you compile financial evidence of hidden assets to support a claim for alimony, child support or asset division.
- Investigations of child abuse. If you fear that your former spouse has been abusive to your children or is seeing someone who is, we can help. Our discreet and practical investigators will quickly find the evidence you need to support your petition in court for sole custody or even to take criminal action against a former spouse or another person.
- Investigations of criminal conduct. If someone is stalking you, or if you have had vandalism or some other form of a crime committed against you, we are here to help. We work with the current law enforcement investigation and never hinder the police from doing their jobs. However, we are often able to take up the slack where law enforcement is stretched too thin due to lack of time and resources. With the help of investigators from SRG, you can feel confident that everything possible is being done to find the person or people who committed a crime against you.
- Investigations of workplace fraud, theft and other actions. If you need discreet investigations into who at your workplace may be stealing or embezzling, putting employees in danger or committing some other act, we can provide you with the right people for the job. Whether you simply need workplace security or a full-blown investigation, we have the right experts to take care of your workplace issues.
- Background checks. Sometimes you just need to know who you are hiring or who may pose a threat to you or your family. Specialized Resource Group Investigators are ready to help with thorough background checks using the latest technology and resources. We can conduct a background check that is as simple or as detailed as you like.
- Insurance investigations. If you suspect insurance fraud, we can perform independent insurance investigations for companies or individuals. Our investigators can uncover any evidence necessary to show insurance fraud and save you or your company a great deal of money.
How Are Your Investigators Chosen?
We choose our investigators carefully by ensuring that they are graduates of the best private investigator training programs, including those that follow the protocols set down by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the State of California Bureau of Investigation and other recognized law enforcement authorities. Many of our investigators have previous military or law enforcement training and use these skills in their jobs every day.
Do You Offer Security Consultations?
Private investigation is about more than just finding out facts. Ultimately, the aim of any private investigator is to increase the safety of clients by identifying and dealing with problems. Therefore, our investigators never lose sight of the ultimate goal: making you safer. We offer security consultations as a part of our investigative services and will let you know if we identify any potential threats to your safety, that of your family or employees or the possibility of fraud or theft. We can also offer you help in forming a plan to deal with potential threats and reduce your risks.
What If I Need Expert Investigative Services for Financial Fraud or Computer Hacking?
We realize that many of today’s threats are not physical but instead come through cyber-attacks on your company or your personal information. Our investigators are not only trained to offer physical protection but also to identify threats to your online security. We have experts who can give you the help you need to protect your online identity and private information.
Why Should I Choose Specialized Resource Group?
Hundreds of customers have relied on Specialized Resource Group for security, investigations and other related services. Founded by Bud Adams to fill a need for private investigation and security services, SRG uses the very latest in technology to perform surveillance, gather information and find hard-to-obtain data for our clients. We also uphold the highest professional standards for private investigations and comply with all federal and state laws in the areas in which we work. We can provide services throughout California, the United States and even internationally.
No matter what your private investigation needs, we can meet them. The professionals at Specialized Resource Group are ready to help you with your case and deliver the results you want quickly. Contact us today to see how we can help you with your private investigation and security issues.